Saturday, April 2, 2011

Do you own a grill pan?

I just bought a grill pan, and I can't wait to use it!


Calphalon Grill Pan, 11" Contemporary Nonstick Square


I've been thinking of buying one for a while now, specifically to grill boneless chicken for salads and pastas. I usually cook boneless chicken over the stove in a pot. I have read that grill pans are great for more flavorful food, and of course it gives your food grill marks that are pleasing to the eye. They're great for grilling indoors without the hassle of having to fire up the grill outdoors. Now so many other things are coming to mind: steak, veggies, fish. Now I'm thinking to myself, why didn't I think of buying this before?

Will post updates and pictures of what I make.

2 comments:

  1. i have one.. i use it mostly for grilling. its great for grilling salmon and finishing off in the oven since it can go straight into the oven (just cover the handle with aluminum foil)
    this is sana shafi by the way! awesome blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sana! Thanks for the tip. So good to hear from you. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete