Monday, April 4, 2011

Death by Chocolate







Ingredients:

1 pack brownie mix, slightly undercooked
2 packs chocolate pudding mix, follow directions on box
4-5 Heath bars, crumbled
1 can whipped cream


My nephews love to watch me cook. They drop whatever they are playing with and come running to watch what I'm doing and beg to help me. Two of my nephews were over and they were fighting with each other. I decided to put them to work and had the older one make the brownie mix and had the little one mix the pudding, even though he kept sticking his finger in it and tasting.

1. Crumble half the brownies into small pieces and evenly spread in the bottom of a deep serving dish.
2. Spread a layer of chocolate pudding over the brownie crumbs, only using half of the pudding.
3. Spread a layer of crumbled heath bar, only using half the amount you have.
4. Repeat, spreading the remaining of brownie, chocolate pudding, and heath bar.
5. If you are pretty sure your dessert is going to be finished by the end of the night, spread a layer of whipped cream before the last layer of crumbled heath bar. I didn't apply the whipped cream because I knew I would be eating this over a period of 2-3 days, and the whipped cream would melt and make the dessert watery. Serve whipped cream on the side.




No comments:

Post a Comment