Monday, April 18, 2011

Cherry Blossom Cupcakes

My husband and I had our favorite couple visiting us from New York this past weekend. Us girls had been planning to see the Cherry Blossoms ever since we missed the blossom when the couple visited us last year. Unfortunately, they came a little too late this year. The hubby and I went to see them just two weeks ago when they were at their prime, but they don't last long. We still had an amazing time hanging out and spending the Sunday in D.C. and shopping in Georgetown. Saturday night we decided to make cupcakes together. We made Cherry Blossom inspired cupcakes with Yellow cake mix, white vanilla frosting, and pinkish sprinkles.







These are some pictures my husband and I took when we visited the Cherry Blossoms on April 3rd.













No comments:

Post a Comment